SAK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SAK - Stunters and Killers
Welcome to SAK forums, feel free to register and enjoy our community!
Read and follow our rules, thanks.
Thank you for your visit

[MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda
Active
Active
Miranda

[MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP Empty
PostSubject: [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP   [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP ToDLZqbTue Jan 20, 2015 7:35 am

- Personal info

Name(optional): Thaís S. Miranda
Contact email: thaisintel@hotmail.com
Country, City/Timezone: Brazil, GMT -2 (daylight saving time at this moment, in some months it goes to -3).
Main languages: Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Introduce yourself: SURPRISE MODAFOCA! No, joke. Hello guys and girl, I’m Thaís, Business Administration student, I have no job at this moment, I like to watch animes and read mangas in English or Spanish to improve my vocabulary, I’m also a cat lover… In others words: I’m the same weird girl you know from the past, but now speaking English a little better (I guess xD).

- Gaming info

Common nicknames:  Miranda, Thais and Senpai.
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mirandinea
Games you play: SAMP, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, CS:GO, Age of Empires II, Age of  Mythology and others…
How active per day can you be?: I’m on vacations until march, so I’d say 12 hours per day or more… My usual is 7~8 hours when I’m studying.
Clan history (where you have been and why you left):
TRAP:  we closed TRAP because there were too many inactive or just not interested members, including our leader.
SAK: I guess you guys know my reasons to leave and I hope it’s overcome.
DolV – Stealth and I started this clan 4 or 5 months ago, in few weeks he stopped playing SAMP and I was there alone using our tag. We had only 3 members (Stealth, Lesbian and me) so this clan just died before it was born…
I also made [hao] clan but it was just a joke between BR friends, we used nicks like [hao]123, [hao]213, [hao]132 etc just to confuse people, nothing serious.
How did you find out of the SAK clan or got us to know?: I knew SAK in PartyServer in 2012, I was SAK member in July 2013 to February 2014 and I'm still talking/playing with SAK members...
Why SAK?: As I said above, after leaving SAK I stayed a long time without clan, I tried to create a new and little clan but seems that none clan is better than SAK to me, I really miss SAK and I can say that at this moment I’m closer to SAK members than before: I always play L4D2 versus if I can, I’m playing in PartyServer every day and I’m always there with hotknife, Storm or Seneca. Now I also play CS:GO (I’m total newbie, but I’m trying) and sometimes I play Age of Empires with Seneca and hotknife. I know that I had some complaints about SAK when I left, but I think that all those problems could be solved (if they’re not solved yet), I know SAK didn’t change that much since I left but I want to try again.

- Skills info

Image: Hm… Is Paint valid? Razz I’m totally newbie with Photoshop, but in the past I used to draw things like this one: http://goo.gl/AznLPM
Video: None.
Programming: None.
Animation: None.

Extra Info: https://i.imgur.com/vOm5Bh4.jpg
Back to top Go down
Seneca
Averaged user
Averaged user
Seneca

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP   [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP ToDLZqbTue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 am

SAKccepted :3

What do the others think? cheers
Back to top Go down
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA
Owner
Owner
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP   [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP ToDLZqbWed Jan 21, 2015 8:13 am

Well, that was fast. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://sakkingofsaspace.spaces.live.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP   [MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP ToDLZqb

Back to top Go down

[MEMBER]Miranda's 2nd APP
Page 1 of 1