HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
SAK - Stunters and Killers
Welcome to SAK forums, feel free to register and enjoy our community!
Read and follow our rules, thanks.
Thank you for your visit

Share | 
 

 [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kavin16
Beginer
Beginer


Posts : 4
Points : 2867
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Ingame Name: Hector / Chris_Garnett
Name you will wear if you are accepted:[SAK]Hector / Impposible to be [sak]chris_garnett on RP servers, Chris_Garnett
Contact email: kavinsamp@yahoo.com
Age:16
Playing style(rpg,stunt,dm...):RPG, DM
Previous clans:None
Do you know any weapons bug? (if so tell what bugs) C-Bug, 2-Shoots, RunStyle Bug,
Mostly played servers: Valhlalla, Ilethiwwiey (idk full name 1st server in official)
How long you've been playing sa-mp: 1 year and around 6 months
How active per day can you be: 4 hours or 3
Driving Skills (Rate 0-10):7/10
Stunting Skills:8,5/10 (OMG, i dont read this i think shooting, no my stunting is 6 like flying, sorry guys)
Fighting Skills:8,5/10
Flying Skills:6/10
Media Editing skills (Photoshop, Vegas):3/10
When do you wanna be tested? (post date GMT, time and server):GMT +1, 12:00, anywhere where you want.
Extra info: To add my run are cool when i hooting and when i only run, and i dont know nobody in SAK that is bad Sad


Last edited by Kavin16 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H1t
Important key piece
Important key piece
avatar

Posts : 236
Points : 3191
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Croatia , Dalmacija GMT+2

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 pm

GL man see ya in game
Back to top Go down
VidaZor
Grand master
Grand master
avatar

Posts : 519
Points : 3607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Kavin16 wrote:
Ingame Name: Hector / Chris_Garnett
Mostly played servers: Valhlalla, Ilethiwwiey (idk full name 1st server in official)
I lold on that one

If you wanna get in SAK get to know us, play with us, be active on IRC, forums, and then you will be tested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerxserver.com
Kavin16
Beginer
Beginer


Posts : 4
Points : 2867
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm

oK but where i will be tested? Ip pls

Thnx H1t

Very Happy Vida
Back to top Go down
Prince
Important key piece
Important key piece
avatar

Posts : 334
Points : 3467
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

skill wise +1

but now as we not accepting ppl just on skiils, lets see how it turns outs.

let the members know you well.
Back to top Go down
|ACI|4b3c0t
Averaged user
Averaged user


Posts : 26
Points : 2934
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : Croatia, Zagreb (not born)

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 am

Kavin16 wrote:
Ingame Name: Hector / Chris_Garnett
Name you will wear if you are accepted:[SAK]Hector / Impposible to be [sak]chris_garnett on RP servers, Chris_Garnett
Contact email: kavinsamp@yahoo.com
Age:16
Playing style(rpg,stunt,dm...):RPG, DM
Previous clans:None
Do you know any weapons bug? (if so tell what bugs) C-Bug, 2-Shoots, RunStyle Bug,
Mostly played servers: Valhlalla, Ilethiwwiey (idk full name 1st server in official)
How long you've been playing sa-mp: 1 year and around 6 months
How active per day can you be: 4 hours or 3
Driving Skills (Rate 0-10):7/10
Stunting Skills:8,5/10 (OMG, i dont read this i think shooting, no my stunting is 6 like flying, sorry guys)
Fighting Skills:8,5/10
Flying Skills:6/10
Media Editing skills (Photoshop, Vegas):3/10
When do you wanna be tested? (post date GMT, time and server):GMT +1, 12:00, anywhere where you want.
Extra info: To add my run are cool when i hooting and when i only run, and i dont know nobody in SAK that is bad Sad

Cool, bro, he is playing with me in Valhalla we are in illegal mafia,

/me take out deagle and kill his self (boom head shot)
Back to top Go down
http://www.abecot.net
preak
Highly valuable
Highly valuable
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 3043
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 21
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 am

gl men i see you yesterday in sa-mp nice skills +1
Back to top Go down
DarkStaR
Important key piece
Important key piece
avatar

Posts : 337
Points : 3272
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Chicago Ill

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 am

hey hector nice application mate
i have never seen you before so i can't say +1 or -1
but gl train and someone will keep you posted on when ur test
Back to top Go down
Kavin16
Beginer
Beginer


Posts : 4
Points : 2867
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 am

[SAK]DarkStaR wrote:
hey hector nice application mate
i have never seen you before so i can't say +1 or -1
but gl train and someone will keep you posted on when ur test

Ok, thnx
Back to top Go down
VidaZor
Grand master
Grand master
avatar

Posts : 519
Points : 3607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 am

I think your skill is ok, but if you want to get in SAk be active in Attack and deffend server and play with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerxserver.com
Kavin16
Beginer
Beginer


Posts : 4
Points : 2867
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am

[SAK]vida wrote:
I think your skill is ok, but if you want to get in SAk be active in Attack and deffend server and play with us.

Ok, but I will play on NB, LAC, SAK, and irc /j #thesakclan (on gtanet.com)

Does is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Prince
Important key piece
Important key piece
avatar

Posts : 334
Points : 3467
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:01 pm

u reg . here as kavin18, want the name to be hector.

are serious of this apply or no?
Back to top Go down
VidaZor
Grand master
Grand master
avatar

Posts : 519
Points : 3607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

U dont seems you really care for this, you arent even active on your application so DENIED

if ur that interested in joining us ,reapply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerxserver.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]   

Back to top Go down
 
[DENIED]Hector's application for [SAK]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied]Yuki's staff application
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SAK Forum :: Main Section :: SAK Application Center-
Jump to: