SAK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SAK - Stunters and Killers
Welcome to SAK forums, feel free to register and enjoy our community!
Read and follow our rules, thanks.
Thank you for your visit

[ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[SAK]Gabie
Beginer
Beginer
[SAK]Gabie

[ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application   [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application ToDLZqbSun Jun 16, 2013 3:16 am

Invited By: [SAK]DeathBeatZ

Nickname: Gabie
Contact email: Couldn't post because of the Anti-Advertise, but I'm going to post it as soon as I can.
Steam Profile:  Couldn't post because of the Anti-Advertise, but I'm going to post it as soon as I can.

Main Languages: French, English.
Previous clans: [FoX] which later became [AC], and [GRX].
How active per day can you be: I can be on for two or three hours, depending the days. My vacations are starting next week so I should have time. Wink
Games you play: SA-MP is pretty much the only Multiplayer game I play. Else, I play Skyrim, The Sims 3. I've also played TERA.
Media Editing skills (Photoshop, Vegas): I don't have any editing skills

Why SAK: Ever since I started playing SA-MP ages ago, I've heard about SAK and known SAK as a respected clan. I was surprised to see it is still alive and decided I would give it a try.
Tell us about you: I'm a Quebecer, I'm 21 since a few weeks now. I've been playing SA-MP since 2007, and mainly played on GamerX, Impulse99. I used to play on PartyServer a bit, and just a few weeks ago I decided to start playing PartyServer again, and enjoying it. Been re-promoted to admin on GamerX for around 5 weeks now and enjoying it.

Extra Info: I've never really been into clans, but I think I'd be very proud to wear the [SAK] tag and GX/PS. It would be great if you guys would give me this opportunity! :>

Good luck to every other applicants.
Back to top Go down
DeathBeatZ
Active
Active
DeathBeatZ

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application   [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application ToDLZqbSun Jun 16, 2013 3:20 am

User Gabie has been invited to join SAK clan by [SAK]DeathBeatZ and have permission to post an application. I've invited her for: Skills and friendship.

She has my +1.
Back to top Go down
Phantasm
Grand master
Grand master
Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application   [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application ToDLZqbSun Jun 16, 2013 5:29 am

Lets see what other members say. Particularly interested me the opinion of GamerX members.

Good look Gabie.
Back to top Go down
[SAK]BuckS
Advanced user
Advanced user
[SAK]BuckS

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application   [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application ToDLZqbTue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 am

She also has my +1. Not because I also play GamerX and asslick her for being an admin or anything. I just go with my vote on her loyal and humble attitude. Let's just hope on and wait for her tests and others opinion.
Back to top Go down
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA
Owner
Owner
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application   [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application ToDLZqbTue Jun 18, 2013 2:49 am

[SAK]BuckS wrote:
Let's just hope on and wait for her tests and others opinion.

No, those will not be needed.

ACCEPTED

You have just been promoted to SAK Recruit. Please read SAK laws and directins, which has just been unlocked for you. You have also unlocked more forum sections and powers.
Back to top Go down
http://sakkingofsaspace.spaces.live.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application   [ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application ToDLZqb

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Gabie's Application
Page 1 of 1