SAK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SAK - Stunters and Killers
Welcome to SAK forums, feel free to register and enjoy our community!
Read and follow our rules, thanks.
Thank you for your visit

[DENIED]Stealth's App

Go down 
+11
[SAK]Vikt0r
[SAK]REM
[SAK]JackassCZ
evz
KazzizzaK
[SAK]BuckS
Miranda
[SAK]Tito_
[SAK]hotknife
[SAK]Apple
Stealth
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

[DENIED]Stealth's App Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am

Invited By: Apple

Nickname: StealthOZ
Contact email:  gtazuko@yahoo.com
Steam Profile: If I need one, I can get one.

Main Languages: English, and some Spanish

-
Previous clans: [ACI], [Ask], [spEc], The agents
(Those are the only ones worth mentioning... If you want me to share info about the [A/D Non-Partyserver] clans I was in, I can, but I am past that phase of my time in sa-mp and don't feel I need to reflect on it.)

Like Evski, I will explain why I left these clans...)

[ACI] - I was in ACI for almost 1 year, back in 2009. Many things were good and I was promoted to Co-Leader eventually. But one day came and
It seemed like [ACI] wasn't going anywhere. And changes that I suggested be made didn't really happen. So I left.
I also helped the new [ACI] for a while. But they were a more A/D focused clan and I didn't play A/D anymore. So it wasn't the right clan for me.

[Ask] - Some time after I left [ACI] I was invited to [Ask] by Hit. [Ask] was always a cool PS clan so I applied there and got accepted.
I played lots of CWs with them and had some great times but eventually I was asked by Sk8 to become scripter as well as one of the lead guys
for the RW division of the clan and I felt as if he had put too much responsibility on me, and so I left.

[spEc] - In 2011 I was in spEc for a short time. This was before they had recruited lots of newer active members. Due to not many active players in spEc I left.

The agents - In early 2012 I officially gave up A/D for good and decided to join another Partyserver chill clan that I had much respect for. The agents.
I loved the agents for awhile. Especially back when they were more active. But Then this summer when I became active again. They were really not active on the
server. I could go 1 week with only seeing like one member on. Then because they didn't have a website and people like Jesus never go on PS forums.
I couldn't communicate with the members that I wanted to talk to. So after a  year and half. I left.
-

How active per day can you be: Usually every day.
Games you play: SA-MP is the only game I play.
Media Editing skills (Photoshop, Vegas): I am pretty good at Photoshop.

Why SAK: I've always been friends with SAK members and been friendly with the SAK clan since my earliest SA-MP days. You are a clan that I have a huge amount
of respect for, and I'd love to be a part of. I think now is the right time to apply because lots of you are active in game. and I am very active too.
Many of your members have been my friends since my Earliest days in sa-mp. And that's pretty cool. Considering it's been more than 5 years.

Tell us about you: I am a Partyserver Admin of 3+ years and a loyal player of 5+ years. I am a nice guy and I have a good sense of humor. I don't rage.
I know that many look at me negatively because I have a history of many past clans. But the past is the past and I believe that I showed while in the agents
that times have changed. Having been a loyal member there for almost a year and a half. Thanks for reading my application guys. -Stealth

Also, To Apple: Shad A Up! haha

Last edited by Stealth on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[SAK]Apple
Advanced user
Advanced user
[SAK]Apple

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 11:33 am

User Stealth. has been invited to join SAK clan by [SAK]Apple and have permission to post an application. I've invited him for: Skills and friendship.

He has my +1.
Back to top Go down
[SAK]hotknife
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[SAK]hotknife

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 am

+1
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hotknife19/
[SAK]Tito_
Advanced user
Advanced user
[SAK]Tito_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 am

neutral

Last edited by [SAK]Tito_ on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda
Active
Active
Miranda

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 am

Stealth, baby! +1
Back to top Go down
[SAK]BuckS
Advanced user
Advanced user
[SAK]BuckS

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Changed my mind. -1

Last edited by [SAK]BuckS on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KazzizzaK
Important key piece
Important key piece

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Well thanks for the +1s guys. And for those of you who -1'd me. I understand.
I don't ask you to change your vote, but only ask you to look at me for what I am now. I can tell you that I am a loyal guy and would be a loyal clan member. Please don't look at me for my past, as I have changed for the better. I wish there was someway I could prove that to you. But Regardless of your vote, I thank you.

-Stealth
Back to top Go down
evz
Important key piece
Important key piece
evz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbThu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 pm

I like you but i'm not sure if you are able to stay in one clan for more than a few months at most.
We aren't super active either as far as i know.
The list of clans you've been in is really much longer than that, so try to remember them and add them please.
My vote atm is negative, purely for the fact at how many clans you've been in, in such a short space of time.

Btw i think your reason for leaving [Ask] is bullshit haha, if you didn't want to script or whatever you could have just said i don't want to, it was not forced onto you, Sk8er asked in the forums who wanted what roles and im pretty sure you volunteered for that, also we never actually expanded to RW haha.

I may change my vote if i feel like you can stick it out in a clan.
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbFri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 am

-Yes, In my past I have had a troubled history of not being able to stay in a clan for very long. However, I was a loyal member to my most recent clan, the agents, for almost a year and a half. You must understand that back when I was in Ask and most of the clans you are referring to, I was between the ages of 11 and 14 years. Although I acted mature around you guys, I believe my immaturity ultimately came out in my being too particular in what I wanted from a clan, and leaving clans without putting much thought into it. But now I am 16 years old, More mature than ever, and you can take my word that I have realized my mistakes, and changed myself for the better.

-In my opinion you guys are actually one of the more active Partyserver clans. Considering there are usually 3 or so members that are on the server during most of my game sessions.

-I will list the other A/D (Non PS) clans that I was in. ToX, OnB, and x3o. I also attempted to create a couple of shitty clans myself that only listed like a month. (SAN, and sL). But both of those were well over 3 years ago. I have never been kicked from a clan.

-Although I may have left Ask for a stupid and "bullshit" reason. The reason that I stated I left is 100 percent true. And All I can be is honest with you guys. I did not volunteer at first to become part of either scripter or RW division. Sk8er asked me if I could script and I believe it was Ninja who asked me if I could help him out with the RW division for that short time that we were trying to get that started. I accepted both positions because I felt as if I would be letting the clan down if I did not. Unfortunately when things overwhelmed me a bit, Instead of talking to someone about it and asking sk8er to possibly help me out with things, I lashed out and ultimately left the clan. If you think I never felt awful about this decision... Well I did, and to this day it is still probably the decision I made in sa-mp that I feel the worst about.

-From man to man, evski, and to everyone else in SAK who feel questionable about me. I respect and understand where you are coming from. I hope I can change the way you feel about me, but due to my past I have to accept that some people will not want to give me the chance to prove that I am loyal. I am 16 years old now and more mature than ever. And I have changed from my old ways. I am a different man now than I was 3 or even 2 years ago. I understand that a clan is not about showing off a certain tag, or about assuming a certain persona due to reputation. It's about being loyal, friendly, and respectful to a group of people, To your clanmates, and To your clan.

Thanks for reading this, I know it was long but I had to be as honest as possible, and sometimes you can't do that in just a few words.
-Stealth
Back to top Go down
[SAK]JackassCZ
Important key piece
Important key piece
[SAK]JackassCZ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbMon Aug 12, 2013 11:13 pm

neutral
Back to top Go down
[SAK]REM
Owner
Owner
[SAK]REM

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 am

Always nice to see old buddies. You have my (deal breaking) +1 for the well thought out defense. It's only you who are aware of your intentions and expectations for this clan. loyalty is a virtue, but we cannot expect everyone to stay forever. I just hope you've spent enough time thinking about your application and are willing to put a little effort
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 am

Thanks a lot REM, I have put a lot of thought into joining SAK lately, and I am sure that this is where I want to be and fit. Evski and I also had a nice talk about this stuff yesterday. And talking to him further made me think what I already thought. Whatever it takes i'm willing to prove it, that I will stay loyal to you guys.

also.. Nice to see you to man Cool 

Thanks
-Stealth
Back to top Go down
[SAK]Vikt0r
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[SAK]Vikt0r

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 7:15 pm

You know you have my +1, just dont blow it if you're given the shot. I trust you, you have my sword!

And Rem get your floppy ass on ps sometime! I've got an excess of hydras for sale haha, on a serious note, would be awesome to play sometime!
Back to top Go down
Phantasm
Grand master
Grand master
Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 pm

I dont like multiclaners/clanhoppers/clanwhores -1
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Beginer
Beginer
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Aha, I see that we, ACI, is PS clan, as you said. So you were in 2 PS clans at the same time ? Cool.
Since you cried on my xfire and were asking me to make some changes, a few hours after it I posted a new topic and posted all changes you wanted, spent my time on it, etc. You just left after one day, with the reason '' I want to stay loyal with my agents''. Cool story, I'm kinda angry with you now.
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Night, there were underlying problems and some issues with Jaszo and further complications that came up with Asia and other former ACI members. These are private matters between the three of us, and I don't wish to go into them. Actually the only reason I am even bringing those up is in defense to your post. And yes, as I have stated previously I stayed loyal to the agents on PS as long as I possibly could hold on. You guys knew that I was in the agents on PS. And they knew that I also helped out ACI. But since ACI was primarily an A/D clan, and I didn't play A/D anymore, what sense did it make for me to try to stay there and help you guys? When primarily you guys were focusing on A/D. And I didn't want anything to do with that. Also, I gave those suggestions for the better of the clan, and non just for how I felt.

But regardless of whether or not you are going to try to oppose me in my application here, or if you say that you are angry with me now. It's my decision on which clan I'd like to apply to and it's also been my decisions on which clan that I have left previously. If you had a problem with what I'm doing. Take it up with me personally. But coming here and posting that you are displeased with Me personally in an application that I have been nothing but honest with, just does not seem like a very logical thing to do, in my opinion. I will defend what I have to defend. Because everything is out there at this point. But I honestly don't appreciate the fact that you would come here and post something supposedly negative about me. To me, The only reason that one might post that on my application is if they are upset about something in the past and are trying to make me pay for it now. So if that's what you are doing. Then so be it. But I don't appreciate it.

Myself and no one else will ever say that you have to respect my decisions, but I'd prefer that if you don't respect them, and they don't directly involve you, that you don't get directly involved. Because that will only cause further problems. And that is not what I want, at all. No hard feelings m8.

Thanks
-Stealth
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Beginer
Beginer
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 11:22 pm

I just posted my reply on your part about ACI. I don't care about others and I don't care are you going to be accepted or denied here. That's not even my problem.
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Ok, well maybe those hadn't been your intentions, if so I'm sorry for taking it that way. But regardless, no matter who it is, if someone comes here and posts in my application with some allegations that are kind of negative. No matter what the intentions are, good or bad, There will always be some people will see them in a negative way. That's why I responded the way I did.

Thanks, no hard feelings
Stealth
Back to top Go down
[SAK]Tito_
Advanced user
Advanced user
[SAK]Tito_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Stealth,you perfectly know that I like you as a player and as a person but I really don't want more members in SAK

Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbTue Aug 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Ok, I see. Thanks though man
Back to top Go down
[SAK]Gabie
Beginer
Beginer
[SAK]Gabie

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbFri Aug 16, 2013 6:49 am

I don't think there's a point in adding a member if we know he's going to leave the clan in the upcoming weeks or months... for that reason I have given you a -1, but it is nothing personnal, because other than what I've been told from the other, we both know that I do not know you at all. You're always welcome to talk to me if we see ingame! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Beginer
Beginer
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbFri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 am

As i've said before. I have to respect the fact that considering my past history of some years ago, that I will get -1's. However, I was a loyal member to my last clan, the agents, for a year and a half. Not just "Some weeks or months." And I would've stayed longer had it not been for some issues. Unfortunately, I have to say that I am a bit displeased with people giving me a -1 when they don't know me, and have only read about my history. I'm not directing this to anyone personally, But there are people who have replied to my application and given me -1's when they havn't even met me or talked to me as a person. They just hear my story and read that i've been in many clans and think it sounds bad. I don't think that is a justifiable way of judging someone, to be perfectly honest. It all goes back to the old saying that you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Sorry, hopefully I didn't offend anyone. But I had to speak up for myself in this case.

Also: I'm not saying there havn't been fair -1's. There have been -1's from people of whom I've known for years and who have witnessed my story first hand. In my opinion, these are justified.

Thanks
-Stealth
Back to top Go down
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA
Owner
Owner
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqbSun Aug 18, 2013 11:54 pm

This application was specially difficult because, although you are a good guy, you have a clan hopping history that makes everyone hesitate about you staying or not. Well, your attitude helps to the process but the hesitation is still there.

So in the end we have used a poll to check the availability of letting you in or out
[DENIED]Stealth's App 44J7A

Looking at this something is clear:
You joining us poses a potential threat for the clan's stability and the good relations between its members.

When someone joins the clan the idea is that our members agree. But if they hesitate that is not completely possible. In this case, while 3 members support you, there are 8 that think you should not join and I don't have any reason to go over them and ACCEPT you out of the blue. So my vote goes to the denied side, closing this case.

DENIED

You can stay as an affiliate, that rank is for people like you that want/like the clan but can't be a full member for reasons. So you are not considered a member nor are allowed to wear a tag. But that is not a reason that prevents you from hanging with the members as a clan friend if you wish.
Back to top Go down
http://sakkingofsaspace.spaces.live.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Stealth's App   [DENIED]Stealth's App ToDLZqb

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Stealth's App
Page 1 of 1