HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
SAK - Stunters and Killers
Welcome to SAK forums, feel free to register and enjoy our community!
Read and follow our rules, thanks.
Thank you for your visit

Share | 
 

 [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vice_Jon
Beginer
Beginer


Posts : 3
Points : 1383
Join date : 2013-11-13

PostSubject: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:04 am

Invited By: [SAK]Knifer

Nickname: Vice_Jon
Contact email: jon_online@live.com
Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JT_Vice/
Age:
18
Previous clans:
[DCA] (Hey, they teach me to lag shot I'm grateful to them XD)
How active per day can you be:
Not sure, because now as I'm typing this I'm about to have exams in a few days... but average per week might be 30hours?
Games you play:
SA-MP, GTA IV, The Showdown effect, Postal 2, Portal 2, Sleeping Dogs, Planetside 2(Still downloading =_=) and lots more...
Media Editing skills (Photoshop, Vegas):
3Ds max, Blender and Photoshop.
Why SAK:
I have a friend in SAK in Partyserver so I join.
Tell us about you:
Yoooooo! I'm just a normal guy who plays in SAMP and other games and a team person. As you can see my media skill I'm trying to get a job in the video gaming industry or working through it...
Extra Info: I have weird humor sometimes... =_= XD
Back to top Go down
Molino
Highly valuable
Highly valuable
avatar

Posts : 122
Points : 3205
Join date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:08 am

Vice is my pal from justice in partyserver:!: 
he is a really nice teamplayer!
i will jump from a third floor if he isn't accepted!
+1000
Razz Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
Vice_Jon
Beginer
Beginer


Posts : 3
Points : 1383
Join date : 2013-11-13

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:09 am

YOOOO
Back to top Go down
Miranda
Active
Active
avatar

Posts : 56
Points : 1595
Join date : 2013-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Volta Redonda, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 am

You're a new player (account created 59 days ago) and we don't know you. I respect your friendship with knifer, but it's not enought IMO.
I'll vote -1 because you need more experience and we don't accept people which none of us never heard about.
You could start another application later...
Back to top Go down
[SAK]hotknife
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 101
Points : 1953
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 24
Location : Florianópolis, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:13 am

I agree with Thais. -1

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hotknife19/
KazzizzaK
Important key piece
Important key piece


Posts : 414
Points : 2636
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Granada, Spain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:25 am

[SAK]hotknife wrote:
I agree with Thais. -1
Back to top Go down
Molino
Highly valuable
Highly valuable
avatar

Posts : 122
Points : 3205
Join date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:06 am

@ hot and thais
if you don't know him doesn't mean you must give a negative vote on him like hes a bad player
also, how do you know hes got no experience if you never heard about him?
a neutral vote and a negative vote can make the difference


hes got a totally different timezone than us all, also the fact no one of you aren't even much active on ps this days (few chances of knowing him), i been active these days and our timezones are alike, thats why i've got to know him
[SAK]Thais wrote:
You're a new player (account created 59 days ago) and we don't know you. I respect your friendship with knifer, but it's not enought IMO.
I'll vote -1 because you need more experience and we don't accept people which none of us never heard about.
You could start another application later...
when you say us you refer to me as well, and i do know him


Last edited by knifer on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[SAK]Apple
Advanced user
Advanced user
avatar

Posts : 83
Points : 1920
Join date : 2012-08-20
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:18 am

-1

Quote :
Why SAK: I have a friend in SAK in Partyserver so I join.
Not a good reason to choose SAK as your clan, c'mon.

Quote :
hes got a totally different timezone than us all, also the fact no one of you aren't even much active on ps this days (few chances of knowing him)
One more reason to deny him. If we accept him we would never talk to him because of his 'different timezone'.




I am open for new applicants, those who are ready to join SAK, known ones & good ones.
Back to top Go down
Molino
Highly valuable
Highly valuable
avatar

Posts : 122
Points : 3205
Join date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:19 am

[quote="[SAK]Apple"]-1

Quote :
Why SAK: I have a friend in SAK in Partyserver so I join.
Not a good reason to choose SAK as your clan, c'mon.

Quote :
hes got a totally different timezone than us all, also the fact no one of you aren't even much active on ps this days (few chances of knowing him)
One more reason to deny him. If we accept him we would never talk to him because of his 'different timezone'.




what do you mean by WE? i think you are speaking for yourself only, Are you active these days on partyserver? how are you supposed to know him?


Last edited by knifer on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[SAK]hotknife
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 101
Points : 1953
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 24
Location : Florianópolis, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:19 am

knifer wrote:

hes got a totally different timezone than us all, also the fact no one of you aren't even much active on ps this days (few chances of knowing him)
you pointed out exactly another thing to give -1. i wont connect at 2am~8am just because we would have another clanmamte to hang on. and i bet most of us wouldnt do also. the fact itself he's your friend doesnt mean he can join SAK. you should think as a clan not just to yourself. he would be the only SAK active at this timezone. so whats the point of joining a clan without hanging around with your clanmates? makes no sense.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hotknife19/
Molino
Highly valuable
Highly valuable
avatar

Posts : 122
Points : 3205
Join date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 am

[SAK]hotknife wrote:

knifer wrote:

hes got a totally different timezone than us all, also the fact no one of you aren't even much active on ps this days (few chances of knowing him)
you pointed out exactly another thing to give -1. i wont connect at 2am~8am just because we would have another clanmamte to hang on. and i bet most of us wouldnt do also. the fact itself he's your friend doesnt mean he can join SAK. you should think as a clan not just to yourself. he would be the only SAK active at this timezone. so whats the point of joining a clan without hanging around with your clanmates? makes no sense.
You mostly play with people on your timezone like thais and apple, and i have always respected this, i expect the same from everyone.


Last edited by knifer on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
[SAK]BuckS
Advanced user
Advanced user
avatar

Posts : 95
Points : 2276
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 am

Come on, these are their opinions. If you don't want their opinions then what are the applications and voting systems for? I guess today isn't his time yet to join, though he can still become an affiliate if he wants to and get to hang around for awhile. Even though with the different time zones, you can't just say their votes don't count. It's our right anyways. He just can't get accepted the way how you just re-joined the clan after leaving due to inactivity.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Phantasm
Grand master
Grand master
avatar

Posts : 787
Points : 3419
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Granada, Spain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 am

Knifer u are the only one who knows him, makes no sense invite a random guy that nobody knows. Before make an apply, the invited should know some of us or atleast triying know us via steam or in others games.

knifer wrote:
what do you mean by WE? i think you are speaking for yourself only, Are you active these days on partyserver? how are you supposed to know him?
A clan is a "family" so all votes count. One person wont choose about accept someone into the clan otherwise the whole clan will choose.

knifer wrote:
So we are gonna deny him because you won't be able to play with him? Ive been long ago here and I'd never even teamplay with you just a single time, does that mean you got denied from SAK?
Maybe hotknife didnt teamplayed with u but with almost the rest of the members yes. Personally i didnt teamplyed with the whole clan but yes with most of them.

About activity, stop talking about that cuz u was the most inactive of the clan, u disapeared a lot of months without warning us. Anddddddd u left the clan some weeks ago with no reason saying that we are inactives when u were the most inactive.

[SAK]BuckS wrote:
Come on, these are their opinions. If you don't want their opinions then what are the applications and voting systems for? I guess today isn't his time yet to join, though he can still become an affiliate if he wants to and get to hang around for awhile. Even though with the different time zones, you can't just say their votes don't count. It's our right anyways. He just can't get accepted the way how you just re-joined the clan after leaving due to inactivity.
I agree with ya.

In conclusion, the whole clan chooses about accept or no to an aplicant. ALL votes are imortant.
Back to top Go down
Molino
Highly valuable
Highly valuable
avatar

Posts : 122
Points : 3205
Join date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 am

[SAK]BuckS wrote:
Come on, these are their opinions. If you don't want their opinions then what are the applications and voting systems for? I guess today isn't his time yet to join, though he can still become an affiliate if he wants to and get to hang around for awhile. Even though with the different time zones, you can't just say their votes don't count. It's our right anyways. He just can't get accepted the way how you just re-joined the clan after leaving due to inactivity.
I just disagree giving bad references of Vice. Vice and I have different timezones than most of us, its not anyones "bad"
Back to top Go down
[SAK]BuckS
Advanced user
Advanced user
avatar

Posts : 95
Points : 2276
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:02 am

If you didn't want him to see any of these references, maybe you could have just posted a similar topic in the Applications Discussion section.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Molino
Highly valuable
Highly valuable
avatar

Posts : 122
Points : 3205
Join date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:02 am

[SAK]Zyzz wrote:
Knifer u are the only one who knows him, makes no sense invite a random guy that nobody knows. Before make an apply, the invited should know some of us or atleast triying know us via steam or in others games.

knifer wrote:
what do you mean by WE? i think you are speaking for yourself only, Are you active these days on partyserver? how are you supposed to know him?
A clan is a "family" so all votes count. One person wont choose about accept someone into the clan otherwise the whole clan will choose.

knifer wrote:
So we are gonna deny him because you won't be able to play with him? Ive been long ago here and I'd never even teamplay with you just a single time, does that mean you got denied from SAK?
Maybe hotknife didnt teamplayed with u but with almost the rest of the members yes. Personally i didnt teamplyed with the whole clan but yes with most of them.

About activity, stop talking about that cuz u was the most inactive of the clan, u disapeared a lot of months without warning us. Anddddddd u left the clan some weeks ago with no reason saying that we are inactives when u were the most inactive.

[SAK]BuckS wrote:
Come on, these are their opinions. If you don't want their opinions then what are the applications and voting systems for? I guess today isn't his time yet to join, though he can still become an affiliate if he wants to and get to hang around for awhile. Even though with the different time zones, you can't just say their votes don't count. It's our right anyways. He just can't get accepted the way how you just re-joined the clan after leaving due to inactivity.
I agree with ya.

In conclusion, the whole clan chooses about accept or no to an aplicant. ALL votes are imortant.
Yah this is true, everyones vote count here, but theres no bad refers to vice, its not vices or mines bad to be in a different timezone than you all,
i respect everyone's timezone in the clan, i expect the same from all.

You said it yourself zyzz, you didn't teamplay with all the clan, this is hard because we are becoming too big and most of us can't meet. So please respect others timezone. Its unfair to deny him because he have a different timezone than us all
Back to top Go down
[SAK]REM
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 246
Points : 3526
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:09 am

Alright guys, don't fight here. As BuckS pointed out this should go on Applications Discussion.

I abstain from voting. Everyone here has the right to vote provided they justify their decision. You can also throw a neutral vote.

We understand that he plays on a rather odd timezone for us all, and many of us are still inactive, in this regard, Zyzz made a very good point.

FOR DISCUSSION BETWEEN MEMBERS FOR THIS APPLICATION, GO TO THE CORRECT SECTION
Back to top Go down
[SAK]Apple
Advanced user
Advanced user
avatar

Posts : 83
Points : 1920
Join date : 2012-08-20
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:13 am

@Edited:

@REM: Ok, my post was longer than this but i edited.
@knifer: contradicting yourself. I won't discuss about this APP anymore, i gave my vote and my opinion, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Vice_Jon
Beginer
Beginer


Posts : 3
Points : 1383
Join date : 2013-11-13

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:20 pm

knifer wrote:

i will jump from a third floor if he isn't accepted!
NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 915
Points : 4631
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 25
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Ah, Vice_Jon. I want to think that you were in a hurry, but... I am sure you have not read well the tutorial about applying. Please go and read it, paying some more atention and fix what you think that needs to be fixed.
Becaue if you don't show yourself as someone who can read you are not giving a positive image. But again

[SAK*]KING_OF_SA wrote:
I want to think that you were in a hurry
So just show me I were right with that and that you are a master when it comes to read laws and directions left there to help users like you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://sakkingofsaspace.spaces.live.com/
[SAK]hotknife
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 101
Points : 1953
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 24
Location : Florianópolis, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:53 am

[DENIED]

Sorry Vice_Jon, but we have enough reasons and votes to deny your app. You can stay as affiliate and try to apply in the future. If you are really interested on joining us try to hang around with the members and know them better.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hotknife19/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Vice_Jon's app   

Back to top Go down
 
[DENIED]Vice_Jon's app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cult of the Blade Denied
» join request (Denied)
» Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED
» Liadrin - Prot Paladin - DENIED
» Webfilter Workaround?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SAK Forum :: Main Section :: SAK Application Center-
Jump to: