SAK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SAK - Stunters and Killers
Welcome to SAK forums, feel free to register and enjoy our community!
Read and follow our rules, thanks.
Thank you for your visit

[DENIED]blacky's app #3

Go down 
+2
Phantasm
blacky.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blacky.
Active
Active

[DENIED]blacky's app #3 Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbThu Sep 04, 2014 8:53 am

- Personal info

Name(optional): blacky.
Contact email: noureldin@yahoo.com
Country, City/Timezone:Egypt GMT+2
Main languages:Arabic,English and French
Introduce yourself: I'm blacky, i'm a skilled player (driving,killing and not that bad with stunting)

- Gaming info

Common nicknames: blacky, blackhorse
Steam Profile: blacky
Games you play: Samp and BF3
How active per day can you be?: maybe 12 hours.
Clan history (where you have been and why you left): I was in DIE clan and i left it cause of rulebreakers joined the clan.
How did you find out of the SAK clan or got us to know?:I got so many friends here,they're really cool guys and we sometimes play together.
Why SAK?: Because i see myself in this clan, i really like it,many of you guys know me and it would be a honour to be a part of this clan/family.

- Skills info

Image:
Video:
Programming:
Animation:

Extra Info: I'm Noor 17 years old from Egypt if you guys want to know more about me https://sakclanforum.forumotion.com/t856-deniedblacky-s-application  i get denied 2 times but i don't think there is any problem to try once again.
Thanks
Answer: Hi phantom, ye i'm an ACI BF3 member not samp as you can see i don't wear ACI tag and don't have an apply for SAMP just for BF3 http://arcaniclan.createaforum.com/accepted/blacky%27s-bf3-apply/
I don't have a clan in SAMP...sorry i forgot to add this in my apply.

Last edited by blacky. on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantasm
Grand master
Grand master
Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbThu Sep 04, 2014 5:52 pm

hi blacky, i have a question, arent u ACI?
Back to top Go down
Jaszo
Beginer
Beginer
Jaszo

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbFri Sep 05, 2014 6:42 am

Oh, what a nice rank. Thank you very much!
Anyway, hello dear [SAK] members! I just want to confirm that Blacky is indeed only in Battlefield 3 Division in [ACI] and he is allowed to apply for any Sa-Mp clan such as [SAK].
He is a great team worker who enjoys the game. Friendly guy! It is definitely worth to take a look at him.
Take care guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
KazzizzaK
Important key piece
Important key piece

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbFri Sep 05, 2014 8:25 am

Jaszo wrote:
Oh, what a nice rank. Thank you very much!
Anyway, hello dear [SAK] members! I just want to confirm that Blacky is indeed only in Battlefield 3 Division in [ACI] and he is allowed to apply for any Sa-Mp clan such as [SAK].
He is a great team worker who enjoys the game. Friendly guy! It is definitely worth to take a look at him.
Take care guys! Smile

SAK is a not clan only-samp anymore, we are playing a lot of different games, what about if sometime in a hypothetical case we decide to play bf3?
Back to top Go down
Jaszo
Beginer
Beginer
Jaszo

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbFri Sep 05, 2014 9:21 am

Good question! I think it depends but it's worth to state that we are not paying so much attention to BF anymore. We are more like a sub clan there so even if he would join [SAK] on that game, we would still allow him to be a member of our platoon. Confusion could be only caused if Blacky would be a member of Sa-Mp [ACI] division and would like to join [SAK] at the same time. But that's not a case here.
I hope this clears everything up.
Back to top Go down
blacky.
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbFri Sep 05, 2014 9:28 am

Thanks Jaszo...There is any problem now?
Back to top Go down
evz
Important key piece
Important key piece
evz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbFri Sep 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Me and 316 have BF3
Back to top Go down
blacky.
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbFri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 pm

[SAK]evz wrote:
Me and 316 have BF3
I think you read what jaszo's said, I will join the SAK team in BF3 then!
Back to top Go down
[SAK]REM
Owner
Owner
[SAK]REM

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqbSun Sep 07, 2014 12:35 am

We would rather not play that two-clan game under any circumstances, your profile isnt exactly what we're looking for in a member and the majority of members opinion is negative towards this application, so we'll have to deny this one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]blacky's app #3   [DENIED]blacky's app #3 ToDLZqb

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]blacky's app #3
Page 1 of 1