SAK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SAK - Stunters and Killers
Welcome to SAK forums, feel free to register and enjoy our community!
Read and follow our rules, thanks.
Thank you for your visit

About the new forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XiQuiNhO
Advanced user
Advanced user
XiQuiNhO

About the new forum Empty
PostSubject: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbWed Nov 06, 2013 10:46 am

I am also in favor of a change in this forum. The first time I came here I found it difficult to understand certain things and there is currently still difficult to know what new the topics and posts made ​​on this forum between others things... I have a segestão to a new appearance: http://demo.dzinerstudio.com/ (the theme zentoa). is very simple, beautiful and easy to use. I am here willing to help where needed, as well as apple. I am posting here because the other is already locked. If havê any problem you guys can lock this too. Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA
Owner
Owner
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbWed Nov 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Rank System wrote:

USER

DESCRIPTION:
Users that are not SAK Members but have some relationship with the clan.
Example: Forum accounts, regular players...

POWERS:
- Low voting value.
- Suggest about minor things.
Minor things, we have already had a lecture about this to discover that it is better to just stay in this not-so-bad forum without moving to a not-so-better one.

But well, if you wanted to help is ok. Just contribute to anything that is up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://sakkingofsaspace.spaces.live.com/
evz
Important key piece
Important key piece
evz

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbThu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Lot's of people who visit don't like it haha D:
Back to top Go down
XiQuiNhO
Advanced user
Advanced user
XiQuiNhO

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbFri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 am

[SAK*]KING_OF_SA wrote:

we have already had a lecture about this to discover that it is better to just stay in this not-so-bad forum without moving to a not-so-better one.

But well, if you wanted to help is ok. Just contribute to anything that is up to you.
Thanks for the reply. I would like to see an appearance best for a clan as large and respected as SAK. I believe that many novice when come up to your forum they have difficulties and feel unmotivated to stay here because they are accustomed to the forum partyserver which is easier to use and good looks. Example so far I do not know how to put a photo on my profile among other things.
Back to top Go down
Phantasm
Grand master
Grand master
Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbFri Nov 08, 2013 3:49 am

xiquinho wrote:
[SAK*]KING_OF_SA wrote:

we have already had a lecture about this to discover that it is better to just stay in this not-so-bad forum without moving to a not-so-better one.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to see an appearance best for a clan as large and respected as SAK. I believe that many novice when come up to your forum they have difficulties and feel unmotivated to stay here because they are accustomed to the forum partyserver which is easier to use and good looks. Example so far I do not know how to put a photo on my profile among other things.
In the past i suggested changing the forum but with the passage of time you get used to this kind of forum. SAK forum is "different" to other forums, that's what makes it special and unique.
PS: To put a photo/picture into your profile go to: profile > avatar. Easy as that.
Back to top Go down
XiQuiNhO
Advanced user
Advanced user
XiQuiNhO

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbFri Nov 08, 2013 3:58 am

[SAK]Zyzz wrote:

In the past i suggested changing the forum but with the passage of time you get used to this kind of forum. SAK forum is "different" to other forums, that's what makes it special and unique.
PS: To put a photo/picture into your profile go to: profile > avatar. Easy as that.
no exist option avatar on my profile.
Back to top Go down
Phantasm
Grand master
Grand master
Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbFri Nov 08, 2013 4:05 am

xiquinho wrote:
[SAK]Zyzz wrote:

no exist option avatar on my profile.
About the new forum Lol_zpse36a50f9
Back to top Go down
XiQuiNhO
Advanced user
Advanced user
XiQuiNhO

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbFri Nov 08, 2013 4:17 am

LoL I think I'm going blind. Well that my doctor told me I need a glasses. Thank you Zyzz!
Back to top Go down
Phantasm
Grand master
Grand master
Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqbFri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 am

xiquinho wrote:
LoL I think I'm going blind. Well that my doctor told me I need a glasses. Thank you Zyzz!
No problem man. Always you have any doubt just ask Smile . Also use this secction for doubts: https://sakclanforum.forumotion.com/f5-user-help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the new forum   About the new forum ToDLZqb

Back to top Go down

About the new forum
Page 1 of 1